Monday 2 March 2015

February's Mini Final

 We have a little Mini Mania Group that will be making a mini each month through 2015. 

So, what began at the beginning of February like this.....

1 1/4" squares!
 Finished the month like this!!!
Lynda's
Jo's
 And my little gem - I need to pop a label on it, but as this will be a series, I am waiting for inspiration for a name
Jewel colours
 And let me tell you, making a mini is not an easier option to making a "normal' size quilt. This one measures 12" square

We have our March design ready to start, and this one is about 8" x 10" . Let battle commence


And talking of little gem's - here is one I made earlier.

Big CONGRATULATIONS to my beautiful daughter, who has just been promoted to Senior Physiotherapist ( she's so young to be "senior" anything!!!).

Well Done and Well Deserved Susannah xxx


5 comments:

  1. The minis all look so different but beautiful....roll on the next challenge.....
    Congrats to your daughter, makes you feel old when they become 'senior' just wait till they make one of the big 'zero' birthdays... that is really bad news..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Susannah. Love your 'minis' but I would be tearing my hair out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Susannah! Well deserved. As for mini quits😠😡😡!! . Sorry that should be quilts!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning quilt, I love the blue border and congratulations to Susannah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning quilt, I love the blue border and congratulations to Susannah!

    ReplyDelete