Friday 20 February 2015

A Flying Visit

Just to say that the"Plus Quilt" is finished and will be heading off to Chilterns at the weekend ready to be Raffled at their Art Exhibition in a couple of weeks. I will be attending (not to enjoy their delicious refreshments - honest!!)
 The back used every scrap!


But today's task is to get a Mini Quilt finished before all the other members of our Mini Mania group beat me to it.  We are using this pattern  and our own choice of fabrics.

Yesterday I cut out all the little pieces
 And started to sew
 Before I went out to meet up with some friends, I had done all of the Four Patch blocks

 And the rectangle blocks
they ARE small
 And had added the triangles onto some of the Square In A Square blocks


Mr T is doing a bit of decorating. He does not want my help (he likes to work at his own pace

But I am not complaining because he always does a good job and I do not enjoy decorating. I feed and water him at regular intervals and leave sport on the radio to keep him company.

So I intend to listen to another Jack Reacher tale whilst sewing the rest of these little blocks together.

I have sharpened my unpicker.

3 comments:

  1. Your plus quilt is lovely and will keep someone cosy warm. Just don't go showing off with your mini, we have until the end of the month to finish. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started well, but came to a halt when Sister 2 called to meet for a coffee --- will start again later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plus quilt. I am sure Mr T does a good job ad you are lucky he doesn't mind doing it!!

    ReplyDelete