Tuesday 3 June 2014

Oh My Gosh!!

I am so tired, I have been running around like the proverbial and  I have achieved nothing this week!

Well not quite nothing. Several dozen yards of bunting for a Christening on Saturday, and some more for another Christening on Sunday.
 And I have started making something for a certain little lady - but not far enough to show what it is.
I hope to get this finished this week, and then the sewing will take a back seat for a short while.


 Those Aliums are just great but the wet weather has made them a bit floppy!

The rambling rose on the pergola is beautiful - I hope that it lasts a little while - well at least until he festivities begin in a few weeks
And I suppose that I should be pleased that the sparrows are ripping all of the moss out of my hanging basket to make their homes so much more comfy!!   
 

Its 32 days to go till S & L are married and I am sure it will get more frantic, but now I am going to put the kettle on and pretend its all under control!!

4 comments:

  1. Your bunting looks great, gather is for girls with all that pinkness. Mmmmmmm and that fabric......kept that quiet. Just love your flowers and your garden is far more advanced than mine...... All things get done in the end, so you really shouldn't panic, but I can understand. Deep breaths and count to ten x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want anything done ask a busy person,well Lesley that's you,your garden looks great and the bunting is wonderful. the next 32 days will fly pass so get panicking over so you can enjoy the day every thing will be fine .We will order the sun shine for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that hanging basket...... just try and relax and enjoy this time............. just start panicking on 1st July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hanging basket, why do mine never look so good. Just try and look forward to the wedding as the day will go like a flash!!

    ReplyDelete